The Annual General Meeting of the Society is usually held in September each year. The location of the meeting circulates between the branches.
The business of the meeting includes inter alia:
- acceptance of the Annual Report
- approval of the Annual Financial Statements for the previous year
- appointment of the Trustee
- any changes to the Rules of the Society
- any changes to the Policy of the Society including the adoption of the Code of Professional Conduct
Annual General Meeting 2015
The 2015 AGM was hosted by the Canterbury Branch on the 24th September
Annual General Meeting 2014
The 2014 AGM was hosted by the Auckland Branch on the 19th September
Annual General Meeting 2013
The 2013 AGM was hosted by the Wellington Branch on the 20th September.
Annual General Meeting 2012
The 2012 AGM was held in Napier on the 4th December in conjunction with the NZGS Conference 2012.